Our service is for anyone who has been harmed by serious crime who lives in the City of Yarra.
Our support services includes:
- specialised trauma counselling
- liaising with police, solicitors, housing agencies, other medical professionals.
- links to treatment and support services
- help to navigate the justice process.
- emergency accommodation referrals
We can help you recover from trauma to:
- re-establish feelings of safety
- regain power in your life
- reconnect with family, friends and your community
You may be able to claim financial assistance through the Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (VOCAT).
Wrap around care
We also wrap our services around our clients.
This means you receive the right help from the right people, and get as many or as few services as you need.
If you need other services anyone who is assisting you can organise for you to meet with anyone from our Client Services.