Artwork: RONE, Off Hoddle Street Service Road, Collingwood
About these services
Our specialised family violence/personal safety services will help you before, during and after your court matter.
If you are in immediate danger call 000.
Intervention Order applications are also available online .
How we help
- Crisis accommodation referrals
- Assistance with Centrelink and other welfare benefits
- Safety at court
- Financially counselling services
- Women's specialist family violence support services
- Mental health support
- Victims' assistance
- Legal information and referrals
- WIRE (Women's Information and Resource Exchange). 1300134 130
- Women's services Berry Street family violence service. 9450 4700
- LGBTI Support QLife, 5.30pm to 10.30pm. 1800 184 527
- 24/7 counselling 1800Respect
- Salvation Army Crisis Service. 1800 627 727
- Men’s Line Australia. 1300 78 99 78
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line 24/7. 1800 806 292
- 24/7 crisis support Safe Steps / 1800 015 188
We wrap our treatment and support services around our clients. That is, our treatment and support services ensure you get the right help from the right service, and as many or as few services are you need.
You may also encounter our Neighbourhood Justice Officer, who is the link between the court, services, the client, and the community, and provides more intensive support interventions as well as referrals to other services.
Other people you may encounter are the Salvation Army Officer and Court Network volunteers, all of whom provide support before, during and after court.