Artwork: Lucy Lucy, Charles Street, Collingwood

Housing support 

If you need housing support, we have many ways we can help you, including:

24/7 emergency housing

If you need housing support you can also call two excellent services:

Family violence housing assistance

Whether you are the victim-survivor or respondent, our specialist Family Violence (External link) services will assist you with your housing needs. 

Migrant and Refugee services

We help people new to Australia to settle in to local life.

When it comes to housing, we can provide you with:

  • Information about how the housing market works 
  • Public housing assistance  
  • Assessment and referral to housing services

Wraparound support

If you have any other personal issues we can help with, take a look at the other services we offer. They are all free and confidential and are teams really care about everyone who walks through our door.

​​​​​​Your housing support worker can put you in touch with our other support workers. Or take a look at them here (External link).

Contact us on 9087 5739