Artwork: Lucy Lucy, Charles Street, Collingwood
If you need housing support, we have many ways we can help you, including:
- Crisis accommodation assessment and referrals
- Keep your home assistance
- Rental information and referral for people at risk of homelessness
- Long-term housing assistance
- VCAT hearing support for social housing applicants (External link)
- Public housing application assistance
24/7 emergency housing
If you need housing support you can also call two excellent services:
- Safe Steps 24/7 family violence response. Contact 1800 015 188 (External link)
- Launch Housing help. Contact 1800 825 955 (External link)
Family violence housing assistance
Whether you are the victim-survivor or respondent, our specialist Family Violence (External link) services will assist you with your housing needs.
Migrant and Refugee services
We help people new to Australia to settle in to local life.
When it comes to housing, we can provide you with:
- Information about how the housing market works
- Public housing assistance
- Assessment and referral to housing services
If you have any other personal issues we can help with, take a look at the other services we offer. They are all free and confidential and are teams really care about everyone who walks through our door.
Your housing support worker can put you in touch with our other support workers. Or take a look at them here (External link).